Enterprise with a rich culture producing materials for process industries. Initially specialised in producing tobacco products, nowadays a switch towards other FMCG industries, like Food, is becoming increasingly evident.
In this role you will be leading a medium sized technical services team, while raporting to the Manager of Operations. You will be responsible for minimizing maintenance related malfunctions. With your expertise in Mechanical Engineering, installations and HVACC related issues, efficient production processes will be ensured.
- Controlling the budget and proposing Maintenance related cost saving solutions
- Giving advise and executing material acquisition, maintaining a professional realtionship with third parties (eg contractors)
- Ensuring Maintenance planning activities during the year including; being able to solve ad-hoc issues and show willingness to travel to factory / buildings whenever neccessary
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a leading capacity as a Maintenance Engineer in a Production company
- At least a HBO degree in a technical field
- Deep knowledge of Electronics, Automation and Mechanical Engineering - Allround Mechanic is sought after
- Willingness to work flexible times
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Feel free to contact me via de details in this job desciption or apply immediately using the orange button.