Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Do you want to be a part of one of the leading altruistic pharmaceutical companies whose aim is to improve the health of millions of people around the world? Their main mission is to provide everyone with access to quality and affordable therapy which will enhance their health and help them cope with diseases more efficiently and easily. They have been in the business for more than 120 years, which had enabled them to be trusted by millions of people around the world. By joining this company, you will become a proactive member of their big international, fast-growing, and life-changing community.
The role is about working within a team and taking care of work planning as well as being responsible for logistics and productions and coordinating with stakeholders.
- Scheduling planning for technical and shift work.
- Doing administrative work.
- Preparing packages, and firms and organizing parts.
- Starting projects and improving them related to execution, preparation, and how to deal with them.
- Taking care of the warehouse related inventory
- Being responsible for making improvements in the maintenance plans.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Bachelor or studies related.
- 3+years of experience in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Pharmaceutical or food industry experience is a plus.
- Good Dutch and English oral and written skills.
- Able to explain to your colleagues about planning and dealing with feedback.
- Training the team to improve performance.
- Positive attitude and hands-on skills.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying for this position.