Maintenance Engineer Equipment
This biopharmaceutical company is committed to developing first-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases such as Ebola, RSV and HIV.
As Maintenance Engineer Equipment you play a critical role in the asset life cycle for process equipment in vaccine manufacturing plants. Your main responsibility is to lead the asset maintenance management of critical GMP manufacturing equipment. You are part of a multidisciplinary team of maintenance specialists in which you serve as the Maintenance Subject Matter Expert across the production platform.
- Function as the maintenance equipment expert in a multi-disciplinary team;
- Deploy and coordinate equipment maintenance in order to ensure compliance with Good Maintenance and Manufacturing Practices;
- Lead/support as equipment SME during external inspections, audits and handling of compliance records.
- Lead or support feasibility, implementation and improvement projects;
- Support the management team in setting up, aligning and improving operational maintenance processes during the asset life cycle;
- Interact with peer functions in related support departments like; Operations, Engineering, Process Engineering, Quality Assurance to assure efficient and reliable technical support to our customers;
- Function as first point of contact for maintenance related topics;
- Member of the 24/7 support team.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Installation Technics, or Process Engineering.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharmaceutical industry and the maintenance & engineering scope (e.g., GMP, RCM, NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc.)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or bioprocessing equipment which are used in upstream and downstream manufacturing processes.
- Experience in supporting other engineers, technicians and guiding of external contractors.
Please submit your application before 12 February.
For more information, please contact Cees Roffelsen at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 9801.