Our client is an international biopharmaceutical organization with the European HQ based in Breda, The Netherlands. In this site, they have a packaging and distribution centre where they sip medicines all over EMEAIR region.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will coordinate the maintenance activities.
- Coordinate (un)planned maintenance and technical issues: troubleshoot and advise.
- Actively participating in execution, setting up and improving inventory control
- Coordinate and support calibration of equipment
- Operationally supports maintenance technicians and contractors-• Provide (practical / operational) input for general maintenance improvements.
- Assist Reliability Engineer in setting up budgets and guarding of maintenance budgets
- Implement and maintain education / instruction plan for the process owners and the department in general
- Lead reviews and optimizations of prepared maintenance jobs
- Co-lead of development of maintenance concepts (PM tasks, including means and responsibilities)
- Document, report and evaluate equipment behaviour
- Identify repetitive failure modes and lead actions.
- Closing of non-conformances and change requests
- Technical support for, reviewing, execution and set up of validation documents for new product launches and capital projects.
- Determination of scope and selection of vendors for (small) technical projects.
- Technical educational background
- Min. 6 years of experience in the field of maintenance/reliability
- Familiar with RCA and FMEA
- Fluent in English
- Available to work out of office hours (occasionally)
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.