You will be working in one of the leading technology companies in the world. Would you like to contribute to their mission and improve people's lives through meaningful innovation?
You will be a part of the Maintenance Technical Service Department and you will join on the brand new complex production line. You are responsible for correct maintenance strategy with regard to machines and the team of specialists.
- Starting up a new production line
- Work closely with the Maintenance Manager (the plan for this role is to become a manager of 1 or more technicians in the future)
- Updating and maintaining the knowledge of the mechanics and coaching them
- Responsible for the maintenance budget and the relationship with the main suppliers
- Responsible for the (multi-year) revision and replacement plan
- Responsible for the safety of employees and machines.
- At least a HBO diploma in the field of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Around 4 years of relevant experience in the maintenance or production department
- Working knowledge of LEAN and TPM is a plus
- Ambition to become a manager in the long term
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.