NOORD HOLLAND, Netherlands
Mechanical Engineer - Project Coordinator
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical organizations in the Netherlands. Their portfolio includes carious therapeutic areas such as respiratory, oncology or pain.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for preparing and planning revision stops for technical installations within a sterile environment.
- Planning maintenance stops on main equipment, so that maximum availability of installations is guaranteed;
- Drawing up and managing a shutdown schedule for both Parenteral and ICP production locations;
- Organizing and coordinating the shutdown meetings;
- Organizing the evaluation meeting with stakeholders (maintenance, validation and calibration, engineering, production, supply chain and quality);
- Drawing up and managing a H&S plans;
- Monitoring the progress of all activities during the stop window;
- Drawing up and managing the shutdown budget;
- Management and update of the closing scenario with associated work instructions.
- Educational background in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a maintenance enfineer role
- Experience in stops / shutdowns coordination
- Experience working in a GMP environment. Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Good communication skills in English. Dutch is a big plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.