Our client is one of the largest manufacturer organization of medicines in The Netherlands.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the asset maintenance management of the process and manufacturing equipment within th emanufacturing plant.
- Support the maintenance supervisory team in performing, setting up, and improving the maintenance plans.
- Serve as maintenance expert for various systems across the production floor.
- Handle compliance records (change controls, Events, CAPAs, Deviations).
- Handle maintenance, calibration and requalification documentation in a GMP environment.
- Perform component impact assessments to identify critical assets to production.
- Interact with other departments such as Operations, Productions or Quality to ensure reliable technical support to customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Automation or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position as reliability or maintenace engineer.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.