Marked by tenacity, entrepreneurial spirit, and an aspiration to improve people's lives our client is one of the leading companies working and improving the generic medicine industry. With their biggest manufacturing plant in Netherlands and reaching millions of people they are rapidly growing and looking for people to join them speed up the process and contribute to their mission.
As a maintenance engineer, your focus will be to develop and support projects that have the scope of improving processes and execution of certain activities. Additionally, you will be in charge of the planning preparation and the related coordination with the stakeholders.
- Setting up the work planning and coordinating with other stakeholders for both the technical day and shift work and coordinating with other stakeholders.
-Technically prepare the planned activities.
-Initiating projects to improve the process around work preparation, execution, and handling.
-Support the warehouse with stock management management.
- Develop improvement plans in maintenance procedures and resources
- Equipment maintenance
- 2+ years of experience in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Regulated industry experience (pharmaceutical, food etc.) is a plus
- Good communication skill in English and Dutch
For this role no international sponsorship is possible. Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.