Our client belongs to the pharmaceutical industry. They are focused on improving women’s lives, redefining the future of women’s health. They provide medicines to women, their families and the communities they take care for. It’s an inclusive and diverse workplace with equal opportunities for the employers.
As a Maintenance Professional you will be in charge to fix any malfunction of the equipment on the department. In addition, you will perform preventive maintenance off, in order to prevent unplanned malfunctions. You will also actively work on structural problems and (possible) solutions for them, in collaboration with your colleagues (operators and engineers).
- Guarantee that the equipment remains safe, reliable and in a qualified condition, and that the high standards that apply within the pharmaceutical industry are always met.
- Prepare and independently perform preventive maintenance on equipment and supervision of suppliers.
- Solving malfunctions and participating in fault analyses.
- Ensure that the systems are put into use correctly after maintenance, including completion of the work in SAP.
- MBO 3-4 or HBO in a relevant technical direction.
- Want to work in a 4 shift system
- Experience with troubleshooting, troubleshooting and defining corrective measures to prevent future failures.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you know someone who fits with this role? Don't hesitate to click the apply button below to know more information about the position.