Food industry company/FMCG
• Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
• Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
• Carry out quality inspections on jobs
• Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
• Monitor and control maintenance costs
• Diploma of a technical study
• Minimum of two year of relevant experience
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
• Representative, proactive, quality- and service oriented
• Experience with administration and good computer skills (incl. Microsoft Excel)
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and international environment, eager to join a well-known brand?
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.