Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Zuid Holland. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As Maintenance Engineer Equipment you will play a critical role in the asset life cycle for process equipment in the manufacturing plants. Your main responsibility will be to lead the asset maintenance management of a critical GMP manufacturing equipment.
• Serve as the Maintenance Expert across the production platform.
• Support the management team in setting up, aligning and improving operational maintenance processes during the asset life cycle.
• Support departments like: Operations, Engineering, Process Engineering, Quality Assurance to assure efficient and reliable technical support to our customers.
• Function as first point of contact for maintenance related topics.
- BSc in Engineering or a relevant field.
- Experience within a maintenance organization in a process biotechnology or pharmaceutical (GMP) environment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or bioprocessing equipment which are used in upstream and downstream manufacturing processes.
- You are familiar with documents and processes within the pharmaceutical industry.