Logistiek Packaging Coordinator
Our customer is an organization in Medical Devices located in the province of Noord-Brabant.
Are You? Communicative, Organized, Collaborative, Convincing, fluent in Dutch and English in word and in writing;
Do you have? A bachelor in one of the following studies: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design, Industrial Engineering or logistics?
Do you have? Broad technical knowledge and a interest in mechanics, safety, ergonomics and logistics;
Do you have? Experience in working with multidisciplinary design teams;
Our client has state-of-the-art facilities, international career opportunities, a stimulating environment, and recognizes/ rewards outstanding performance.
As Logistiek packaging coordinator you are responsible to set up a list of requirements (packaging performance specification) for the product to be packed. This includes a packaging proposal. All of these requirements are well-substantiated and cross-sectoral agreed.
The packaging development is outsourced to an external party. As packaging coordinator your task is to coordinate the project from the first design review until the final implementation release for volume.
- Determine and align packaging requirements cross-sectional;
- Monitor if all the requirements are met;
- Assure that the design complies with the H&T strategy;
- Be the first contact person for projects and co-developers;
- Supervision of individual (outsourced) projects;
- Monitor individual planning for each project;
- Assure quality standards are met (review designs and tests);
- Bachelor in one of the following studies: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design, Industrial Engineering or Logistics;
- Broad technical knowledge and interest of mechanics, safety, ergonomics and logistics;
- Some years of experience and affinity with packaging;
- Communicative: Make facts, ideas and/or opinions clear to others, by using clear and correct language, gestures and non-verbal communication. You are able to adapt the subject to the listeners;
- Organized: Determine goals and priorities in an effective way. Plan and pro-active monitor the necessary time, actions and action holders to achieve the goal;
- Collaborative: Contribute to a joint result through optimal coordination between one's own qualities and interests and those of a group or colleague;
- Decisive: Dare to take decisions or actions, even when not all knowledge is available with regard to the consequences and / or alternatives;
For more information, please contact: Thomas van Bakel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +312 03 69 92 29