Logistics warehouse specialist
Our client is one of the biggest global medical producers and a very influential pharmaceutical supplier in the Netherlands. The company specializes in developing biological therapies and medicine which is located in Noord-Brabant
For this position your responsibility will be to ensure that our client's warehouse operations run efficiently. This position includes combination of warehouse inventory management operations, data analytics as well as reporting.
- Project lead for internal warehouse continuous improvement projects
- Representing the warehouse in complex, cross-departmental projects
- Oversee the warehouse capacity process and supporting IT tools for the short- and mid-horizon
- Performing data analytics which supports the understanding of today’s business and future needs
- Providing GMP support, work in Quality Management System on corrective actions and process non-conformances
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Logistics.
- Experience with (SAP) WMS system and MS Office
- Understanding of end-to-end operational business processes
- Relevant experience in warehouse and distribution environment (pharma or food is a plus)
- Dutch and English are required
Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or by applying to this position.