One of the world’s largest tea business, they are unified in one purpose that is to grow a world of well being through the regenerative power of plants. Their botanical creations are designed with integrity, combining the best of nature and science.
A project where you will be responsible for the smooth warehouse and secondary transport transition from a company into another company independent operation. The key objective is to ensure continuous great service to customers, deliver the transformation project successfully on time and to budget but also identify and incorporate improvements and cost savings and ensuring we are set up to support the growth ambition for the future.
- Manage full logistics warehouse and secondary transport transformation projects for agreed markets.
- Ensure full process and ways of working are documented and implemented in time for go live for all areas of warehousing and secondary logistics.
- Successfully hand over standard operations to local logistics lead post project implementation.
- University degree.
- +3 years of experience with logistics in FMCG or other relevant industry.
- Project management experience.
PS: For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Logistics Transformation Lead