Our client pioneers nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of nutritional research and innovation, they continue to transform lives through the power of nutrition.
As a Logistics Quality & Regulatory Specialist, you will be the key contact for logistics quality while managing quality daily operations. You will also be leading performance and continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure high level of service quality delivery
- Qualify warehouse and distribution partners through (risk based) audits
- Draft, sign and maintain quality contracts to ensure written compliance
- Review, improve and govern quality performance
- Coordinate information streams related to alerts and incidents
- Support investigation and corrective action implementation
- Drive acquiring the right quality certification or registration of warehouse
- Lead performance and continuous improvement projects
- Manage quality daily operations
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Bachelors/masters in food sciences, logistics, supply chain or similar
- Experience with logistics & quality management
Do you think it can be your next step? Do not waste time and apply via the link: