Our client is one of the most outstanding FMCG companies with a bold commitment to provide the best quality in their products while maintaining excellent sustainability practices in every action that they do. They are strongly driven to create a better future based on the principles that are written on their sustainability compass.
You will be responsible to plan and coordinate shipments to EU markets to ensure customer satisfaction. Furthermore, you will be dealing with several systems within the site to ensure the control of outbound data.
- Be the person in charge of the delivery plans and shipments of finished goods
- Work closely with supply planners
- Actively involved in different projects and improving strategies within the organization of departures in order to prevent high costs on logistics
- Ensure appropriate internal/external procedures concerning documents preparation by the shipment department
- Make sure that all the logistics third parties operate according to the contract and corporate procedures
- A Logistics-related university degree
- >1 year in logistics is a plus
- Fluency in English and a good level of Dutch
- Experienced in dealing with ERP (SAP is a plus)