Our clients is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospitals and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As a Logistics Manager, you will provide operational oversight and management to a number of service providers. You will operate in a cross-functional environment being the liaison between multiple disciplines within the company and third parties. Your main goal will be to ensure supply leveraging the service level agreements and adhere to a cost-effective distribution strategy.
- Ensure supply, meet service levels, and stay within budget in a GDP-compliant way.
- Support/perform performance and business reviews with supply chain partners on current business, escalations, reporting, and improvements and support internal stakeholders
- Analyze/process and present data in relation to supply chain performance.
- Plan, build and manage distribution lanes for the region
- Partner with Global Strategic Sourcing in contract and service level reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain/Logistics, Change Management, or Industrial Engineering and 2 years of directly related experience
OR 3-5 years’ experience in the logistics industry, in a role of supplier management
- Analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distill insights
- GMP and GDP knowledge is preferred
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.