ZUID HOLLAND, Netherlands
Logistics Finance Controller Europe
For one of our clients, an international food company based in Rotterdam, I am looking for a Logistic Finance Controller Europe
Controller of Logistics Europe. The costs include Inbound, Warehousing, Primary and Secondary Transport and Pallets & Customs spend as well as controlling of Logistics saving.
- Opex Analysis & provisioning for Inbound, Warehousing, Primary and Secondary Transport and Pallets & Customs spend.
- Savings Logistics Procurement & Supply Chain tracking, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Business Partnering with SC
- TP rates calculation for Logistics
- Freight Settlement Document (FSD) check during Month End
- Training of SC and Procurement teams how to raise the POs and which GL and CC to use > Understanding the SCOA and CRG
- 'Logistics Overall Dashboard', expected launch data in Q1 2020
- Lane rate report build from TM
- Claims report build from TM
- Truck fill report from TM
- Budget and forecast of Inbound, Warehousing, Primary and Secondary
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders. Experienced in business partnering with Supply Chain
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong Communication and report writing skills
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills (Macros)