Start date: In consultation, preferred ASAP
Focusing on bringing joy & being adaptive to the future, my client aims to understand their customer needs to the core. Located in Veghel, they are a part of the largest global food company that produce confectionary, pet food and also specialized nutrition solutions.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be planning outbound European market shipments. With customer satisfaction top of mind, you will be responsible for ensuring outbound data is managed and communication (internal & external) is done.
- Create outbound shipment plans and coordinate with all involved receiving & shipping parties.
- Prepare shipment documentation
- Review all shipment transactions in SAP system
- Ensure 3rd party logistics providers comply with company procedures
- Minimize logistics costs by creating a synergic organization of all outbound shipments
- Align shipment plans and work closely with supply planners
- At least 1 year experience in Logistics
- A bachelor’s degree relevant in logistics
- Experience with SAP or any other ERP system
Does this role interest you? Questions? Simply apply to this vacancy and I will be in touch.