You will be part of a multinational team in one of the biggest Food organisation based in Noord-Brabant.
In this role you will provide flow of raw & packaging materials for the site while using the most optimum amount of inventory possible to prevent obsolescence and conserve cash.
- Mid and long-term purchasing planning for packaging
- Conducts daily analysis of all the changes in materials production demand
- Check out all the risks of potential material delivery disruption and immediately provides feedback to production planning and manufacturing
- Receives and checks all incoming invoices and minimize demurrage cost
- Recommend changes of packaging materials in BOMs
- Bachelor in supply chain or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in Logistics/ Planning
- Strong knowledge of SAP and PowerBi
- Good communication skills in English
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button