Zuid - Holland, Netherlands
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Netherlands. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases. Together with another 150 locations world wide they are trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
As logistics coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating different projects a the same time. You will be the link for all the logistics processes and work with different members of the project teams.
- Indicate and follow shipments
- Organize drug product distribution to the different storage and clinical facilities
- Ensures overall GMP compliance within the supply chain
- Coordinate efficient and effective operational inventory management
- Maintain the drug product inventory
- Take care of related logistic processes and resolve conflicts
- Min. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life Sciences
- At least 4 years experience in Supply Chain
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines
- Fluent in Dutch & English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.