Our client is one of the pioneers in the biopharmaceutical sector. They are devoted to innovation in the treatment of severe illnesses through the immunotherapy.
Within this role you will be a part of the Supply Chain Department and assure excellent warehouse management. You will be responsible for assisting on the manufacturing and distribution operations such as shipping and receiving necessary materials and products.
- Manage warehouse operations and assist production operations or other internal stakeholders
- Arrange shipments collection according to agreed internal course of action
- Take care of the delivery of the materials and products maintaining the control over temperature and other procedures
- Revise SOPs and ensure that policies are up to date
- Carry out Manual Material Decontamination following EHS requirements
- Help out with risk assessments
- Adhere to GMP and safety standards
- Work in a cleanroom
- Bachelor or MBO/HBO in relevant field – science, engineering or facilities
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in logistics, distribution or supply chain
- Familiarity with GMP regulated warehouse setting
- Knowledge about cold chain is a big plus
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Independent and comfortable working in a fast paced setting
- Available to work in 24/7 shifts
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.