You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
In this role you will ensure supply of pharmaceutical products to international customers, support management of performance of Transportation Service Providers and take a part in implementation of transportation process improvements.
- - execution and improvements for the operational and tactical transportation performance
- - maintain transportation related performance metrics
- - identify areas of improvement related to transportation
- - plan, build and manage distribution lanes using existing shipping solutions
- - initiate and owns deviations/ CAPA's/ SOP revisions
- - participate as Subject Matter expert in cross functional projects
- - 2+ years of experience in a logistics/transportation related role
- - problem solving and analytical skills
- - ability to deal with conflicting interest
- availability outside office hours and willingness to travel 10% of the time
- - cold chain distribution compliance is a pre
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.