Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices organization in the region of Utrecht
Are you? Looking for an important position in a scale up environment, helping improving the strategic LSP partnership
You have? At least 3 years of experience with working with a Logistics Service Provider
You are? Analytical, a strong communicator, strong stakeholder management, and a self-motivated problem solver.
You want? A challenging position where you can combine your analytical, communication and entrepreneurial skills?
Then read on and apply directly!
My client is in an interesting phase with the European roll out. This means that you get to work in a entrepreneurial, dynamic and culturally diverse environment. I would love to tell you more about this ambitious organization. Their office is located in Utrecht, working remote is also possible.
The Customer Service & Logistics Manager develops and manages the strategic partnership with the logistics service provider (LSP) based in Germany). This LSP is used for commercial distribution throughout EMEA. Focus on order-to- cash performed by the logistics service provider, but full accountability on performance achieving highest possible service is key objective/deliverable of this role. Some of the important internal stakeholders withing Supply Chain are located in France, so if you are a French speaker, this would certainly be valuable.
- Continuously interact with the logistics service provider in order to meet the agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Has a detailed focus how to exchange data with the logistics service provider and vice versa.
- Organizing and performing weekly cross functional meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews with the LSP.
- Initiates wherever possible business improvement initiative related commercial distribution.
- Interaction with the country teams and central organization to understand market requirements in order to achieve the highest possible customer service (satisfaction) levels
- Working together with the supply chain team EMEA, also acting as back-up (including operational tasks) for one another
- Contact point for with all internal stakeholders to communicate status of requests related performance of the logistics service provider
- Work with stakeholders and external customers on service improvements
- Survey customers to receive feedback on performance
- Maintain all pertinent records to reflect the request to final delivery activities
- Ensure request to delivery is fully auditable and meet local regulations
- Conduct month end, quarter end deliverables on-time, in case applicable Sox complaint
- A Bachelor or Master, preferably with Supply Chain, Logistics, Commercial or Financial orientation
- Experience in working with a logistics service provider for at least 2 years.
- Healthcare/ LifeSciences industry experience is preferred.
- People (and service) oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
- Passionate about a purpose driven career
- Team oriented, analytical and a self-motivated problem solver
- Able to improve the partnership with internal and external stakeholders through a collaborative approach to process improvement, problem-solving discussions and negotiations
- Strong skillset and background in data analysis; doesn’t mind getting into the detail of the data to identify cost savings or improvements
- Taking initiative, flexible, persistent and service oriented
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 2-3 languages, one English and bonus would be French (native speaker)
For more information you can contact Joost Spape via email@example.com