Are you? Immediately available
You have? A bachelor and at least 1 year of experience in finance or logistics?
You Have? Strong Analytical, Project Management, Financial and IT skills?
You want? A challenging position where you Design and set up process and tools to monitor and analyze logistics conversion costs.
The CompanyMy client is a market leader in the FMCG industry. I would love to tell you more about this organization.
The JobYou are responsible to provide the logistic department with the right Logistic Cost Overviews. To be able to do this, you have to design and set up process and tools to monitor and analyze logistics conversion costs (LCC). The purpose is to come to one number and closely monitor and analyze the number on periodical basis. Next to that you will act as co-pilot and support project owners with calculation of financial impact of supply chain related costs saving projects.
In this role you will closely work with all supply chain related departments: Inbound, Outbound and Physical Distribution
Responsibilities- Co-create Reporting Tool + Dashboard to analyze and monitor Logistics Conversation costs
- Help Project owners and Project sponsors with calculate savings on request
- Challenge Project owners and Project sponsors on project charter and results
- Calculate financial impact of flagged risks and opportunities related to the reduction target and LCC’s
- Be the spokesperson towards European S&F team and during European LCC meeting based on input of Project owners
- Periodically monitor and analyze LCC numbers
- Escalate and address follow up actions when targets are not met
Requirements- Higher Vocational Education in logistics or business studies.
- Min. 1 years working experience in Finance or Logistics.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (in Dutch and) English.
- Proven strength in informing others
- Analytical skills
- Project Management
- Knowledge of IT systems & Office (a.o. Outlook, Excel, Word, Atlas / SAP) Power BI is a pre
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Joost Spape via email@example.com