My client is active in the Pharmaceutical industry in Tilburg
Do you? Have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics?
Do you? Have good organization and communication skills?
Are you? Skilled in Excel and Word?
Are you? Fluent in English, verbally and written
My client is a market leader in the Pharmaceutical industry
About the role
The Logistic Analyst will work in a broad field and dynamic area, all of the EMEA are included in the scope of this role.
• Monitors the execution of day-2-day operations from an efficiency and quality standpoint.
• Identifies potential conflicts that would impact expected output and partners with internal logistics team and 3rd party service provider to avoid/minimize impact. Acting as point person in to quickly solve issues to ensure our operation will not stop.
• Investigate stock inaccuracy and provide instructions on how to solve these in ERP system.
• Investigates, responds and corrects under and over shipments reported by receiving entities
• Contributes or lead productivity and dashboard improvements
• Contributes or lead –small- projects that support efficient operations that will need to be successfully completed
• Works with available data to monitor performance in the areas of cost, quality and customer satisfaction and helps to identify improvements.
• Support customer service teams regards status of shipments and expedite delayed shipments.
• Corrects and partners with the logistics team / warehouse /carriers to subsequently develops plans for sustainable improvement to avoid failed/delayed shipments
• Analyzing distribution network and work with carriers to drive improvements.
• Supports testing, and review of new system processes in our pick/pack/label/ship operation
• Partner with local quality in setting content for awareness training on re-occurring issues for 3PL warehouse operators.
• First point of entry for (internal) customer enquiries on order status, complaints, priorities
• Support in the monthly discard process
• Support in documenting operational processes
• Supports tender preparation and subsequent analysis of responses to support decisions
• Supports the introduction of new products or product modifications by identifying and driving changes required to allow operational execution
• Supports questions on labeling, IFU´s and packaging to internal/external stakeholders.
• Evaluate received complaints and perform trend analysis
• A bachelor degree in logistics is an asset
• Good organization, communication and detail orientation skills required. Must be able to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast paced team-oriented environment and think independently and creatively in developing and proposing logistical solutions.
• Strong problem solving skills essential.
• Must be proficient with Excel and Word.
• Familiarity with JD Edwards ERP, RLRP, Ignite & Trax is a plus.
• Fluent in English – Any other spoken language being an asset, Dutch being a plus.
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi using the Apply now button.