A biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
-Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation
- Manages the LMS including functionality, appearance, tabs, and settings.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems.
- Maintains procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Authors, maintains and trains on procedures, work instructions, and job aids.
- Collaborates with others on training needs and opportunities.
- Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing data and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives.
- Creates and updates resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an LMS administrator or in similar position preferred.
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Able to adjust work hours as needed to accommodate a Global workforce
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Interested? Do not hesitate and apply online.