Linux System Engineer
Our client is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health based in Noord-Brabant.
The Linux System Engineer creates a high performance and secure platform for deployment of scanner application software. In this role you work in the scanner development team to develop the Linux system for the scanner, including security functions.
- Team up with Product Owners and (Partner) Engineers on development and implementation of Linux OS deployment
- Configure the Linux Operating system for deployment and integration of applications
- Create scripts to automate installation and configuration of various system components
- Perform security hardening on Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and other platform components
- Ensures data security by using the TPM for key material
- Provides Linux DevOps support to the development teams
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences or similar technical background
- 3-5 years (or more) of experience in Linux administration
- Deep understanding of RHEL system- and network configuration
- Understanding how to develop and maintain Linux security
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.