Our client is one of the world's largest and most broadly based healthcare company, being the market leader in healthcare and biopharmaceutical products. Based in Leiden, their mission is to make healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone.
As a Line Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing design guidelines that will improve the manufacturing processes of the company. Hence, you will assess the current state of the equipment and materials, and improve their design or method of use, to increase their efficiency and reduce costs. You will perform tests, document the data, and make sure the processes are continuously improved. You will also support the NPI processes, assisting with the introduction of new equipment or systems.
- - Testing new equipment/ systems
- - Maintenance of equipment/ systems
- - Improving equipment/ systems/ processes
- - Creating and properly storing quality and validation documentation
- - Training the manufacturing operators in the proper use of equipment
- - Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering
- - Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field
- - Experience in a manufacturing environment
- - VCA and Lean Six Sigma certified
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.