Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a eLIMS QC Specialist you will be responsible for configurating the eLIMS system to the laboratory needs. You will also act as bridge between the product managers, laboratory technicians and the eLIMS system.
- - Responsible for the translation of technical documents into LIMS requirements
- - Responsible for configuring the LIMS for stability studies
- - Responsible for configuring the LIMS for release testing
- - Acts as a bridge between the product managers and the LIMS system
- - Acts as a bridge between the technicians and the LIMS system
- - Solving (ad hoc) eLIMS problems
- - Bachelor or Master's degree in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- - Min. 2 years of work experience in Pharma with GMP and automation skills
- - Experience with LIMS
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.