Learning & Development Coordinator
Our client is an innovative leader on the field of pharmaceutical biotechnology. Over the past 40 years, they have been pioneers in developing revolutionary medicine to help ill people around the world.
As a Learning & Development Coordinator you will be responsible for the training process of colleagues and teams. You will also support internal departments in their learning journey, work on training related processes and policies, and make sure that everything is administrated correctly in the Learning Management System. In addition, you will analyze the collected training metrics for further improvements.
Responsibilities- Be the POC of all training related questions and needs.
- Work and follow-up on training assignments, training logistics, and make sure that everything is administrated properly.
- Create training processes and policies.
- Analyse training metrics, suggest and implement improvements.
- Manage the company’s SharePoint site.
Requirements- Relevant education.
- 2-3 years of experience in Learning and Development (L&D), HR or Management Assistance.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills – Duct his a plus!
- Knowledge of the Biotechnology industry is a plus!
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.