Amersfoort, Gemeente Amersfoort, Utrecht
Learning & Development Coordinator
The hiring organization is an international organization focused on the research, production and distribution of healthcare and pharmaceutical products, and medical devices.
As Learning & Development Coordinator you will support training and development programs for the Finance department across EMEA and AsiaPac.
- Support the Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) in EMEA and AsiaPac Region.
- Organize EMEA and AsiaPac Training Logistics for the FLDP Program participants
- Act as facilitator during FLDP Training
- Keep up to date all training materials
- Admin support on the annual recruitment and assessment centres
- First point of contact to FLDP participants, Global Program management, managers and supervisors
- Report & analyze key metrics related to Attract, Develop & Retain of employees
- Educational background in Finance, Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- Analytical and reporting skills. Preferably strong Excel knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in Learning & Development
- Affinity with finance is preferred
32 h per week.
Contract until the end of the year, with the possibility of extension upon perofrmance.
Currently working from home. In a post-pandemic situation, 3 days of working from home max.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.