Lead Process Engineer
Pharmaceutical enterprise focussed on the development and quick delivery of novel medicines.
You will lead the team and be responsible for the outcomes regarding developing complex generics and related injectables. You will be succesful in this role by using your expert knowledge in modelling, Chemical Engineering and designing innovative compositions.
- Striving for continuous improvements to increase later stage market accessibility by designing protocols and enhancing properties
- Being comfortable using PAT tools and the QbD Philosophy
- Regular intercontinental travel is a core responsibility as a Lead Process Engineer, as the guarantee of timely delivery of medicine is a key strength of this company
- Master of Science or PhD degree in (Bio)Chemistry or a related Life Sciences field
- 3+ years of previous experience as Process Engineer in the pharmaceutical industry
- Being sharp on quality, safety and innovation; a high level of conscientiousness and precision is mandatory
- Experienced with Clean Room GMP Manufacturing, QbD, Technology transfer and continious improvement regarding Processes
- Scale-up processes
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply directly using the orange button.