Lead Analytical Expert
About the company
As a company with a heritage of just 40 years, they have managed to do the unthinkable, bring the first medicine to market in a very short timespan and thereafter the successes would only keep coming. Building a global brand with a strong mission to dedicate themselves to innovate and drive change into the pharmaceutical industry.
About the role
In a diverse role with several tasks at hand dedicated to help the company design new strategies using an Analytical Quality by Design approach where you identify and anticipate on new regulatory requirements when it comes to product characterization. This expert will also have an integral role when it comes to align several cross-functional stakeholders and experts.
- Collaborate with the Analytical Research & Development team;
- Guide several teams during the preperation of reports for method development & transfer;
- Provide training on critical and comples areas;
- Build strong relations with stakeholders and experts to introduce best practises and new technologies.
- Master's degree or PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry;
- 10 years of experience in parenteral development;
- Proven background in DoE, QbD & Data Analysis
- Strong knowledge of analytical strategy design for product development.
For more information, please click the "Apply" button or call me at +31206589800 and ask for Rajeev.