Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Our client is one the biggest food industires globally that specialises in therapeutic food and infant formula, including medical nutrition for babies with specific needs.
Your role as a Laboratory Technologist is to support on the new innovation on baby milk powders. You will be working in a laboratory under safety standard rules. You will be working with laboratory equipment, manage samples, test samples and create or upload documentation.
- Responsible for carrying out innovations in the lab by preparing the samples, testing them and generating the results for documentation.
- Gathering the sample analysis and draw conclusion from the consolidated data.
- Able to create and upload documet linked to the innovation into the company’s document system.
- Bachelor in Food Technology or any related areas.
- At least two years of experience in product development or Research and Innovation.
- Attention to details and advanced organizational skills.
- Excellent English communication skill.
If you think that this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.