One of the biggest innovative healthcare companies in the world compromised to ally technology with knowledge providing always the best quality service in the past 130 years, the most known areas from this company are pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and consumer health.
As assistant scientist you will report to the Operations team lead for training and job performance. You will perform the serological immuno-assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assay) needed to deliver the immunological data for clinical studies and support the development of assays needed for clinical sample analysis.
- The activities will be performed in a GCLP accredited lab, meaning that all activities must follow prescribed procedures.
- For every finished experiment you will report the data to the scientist, who does the scientific review of the experiments.
- Typical assays to determine the immunogenicity of vaccines are the antibody ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, T cell ELISpot, and Intracellular Cytokine Staining.
- MLO/HLO or BSc in a relevant field. MSc candidates welcome to apply only with additional motivation. PhD candidates are overqualified and will not be considered.
- Relevant experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays).
- Must have experience working (internship acceptable) in GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL (or other lab related quality system, focusing on traceability) regulated environment.
PS: For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Laboratory Technician (Immunology)