Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Laboratory Supervisor you will lead a team of 8-12 lab techniciand and ensure the day to day operations of the team.
- Setting performance goals and ensuring that the team meets the expectations.
- Lead and define testing activities compliant with cGMP and safety regulations.
- Ensure that materials, equipment and personnel are complete to perform the testing activities.
- Oversee, monitor and report all critical activities.
- Identify deviations and coordinate the subsequent investigations.
- Report on metrics and KPIs.
- MBO or Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacy)
- 3+ years of work experience in a laboratory
- 1+ years of experience as a supervisor
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Good communication skills in English. Dutch is a big plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.