Company: Multinational Biopharmaceutical Organization
Location: Amsterdam Area
Starting date: 1 January (preferred)
Our clients is seeking a highly motivated individual with research lab managerial skills and lab experience to work on an innovative T cell therapy for cancer treatment. As a Laboratory assistant for Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) lab, you will be responsible for lab management and lab characterization of engineered T cell therapy processes and products.
Our client is at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. They are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where discoveries are made every day. We’re currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
• Administrative management of lab activities including planning and preparing study materials, equipment qualification/validation/maintenance, and other administrative research duties.
• Execute and document experiments to study and characterize processes for production of T cell therapies in the MSAT lab.
• Write, review and edit accurate technical documents and reports
• Work with a cross-functional team to ensure robust production of T cell therapy products
• Support investigations, identify root cause for critical deviations to maintain routine manufacturing operations and determine CAPA for manufacturing
• Other lab duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
• Advanced degree (BSc or MSc) in cell biology, immunology, biochemistry or related field.
• The candidate will have a 1-3 years of laboratory experience, has a basic understanding in cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, and basic life science research.
• Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail, and successfully execute experiments at the bench.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
• Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel and data analysis.
• Ability to lift over 30 lbs.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or email email@example.com