Lab Technician - Preclinical Immunology
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Lab Technician you will investigate the immunological response to new viral vaccines using small animals models.
- Perform ELISA, neutralizing antibody assays, ELISPOT, intracellular cytokine staining.
- Report and analyse experiments results.
- Present results to the responsible scientist and other audience.
- Ensure that GLP standards are met.
- HLO or MSc in Life Sciences.
- 1+ years of experience performing immunological and/or virologic techniques.
- Certification to perform animal experiments (Art. 9 or Art. 12).
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.