Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
Based on formation plan and the needs within the QCD Labs organization, we are looking for a motivated Technician who enjoys working in a laboratory environment and performing routine assays.
- Routine culturing of cells (e.g. A549, HEK293), in order to keep cells maintained for assays.
- Performing assays like: GPT and Control Cell
- Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
- MLO, affinity with medical products and
- Experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, LIMS
- Experience with lab activities (e.g. cell culture) in a GMP environment
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment.
- Good communication in English and Dutch
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.