About the Company:
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and is the largest and most versatile pharmaceutical company in the Netherlands. With medicines and vaccines to treat the most challenging diseases that threaten our world. Because saving and improving lives, that is their mission.
About the role:
Quality Control Operations is responsible for all physical, chemical, biological and microbiological tests on end products, intermediates, raw materials and packaging materials.
All this happens in different teams and under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to guarantee a constant quality and reliability of our end products.
Team is responsible for conducting various and diverse biological tests on, among other things, end products and intermediates of vaccines to a.o. determine whether the antigen/vaccine contains the correct active substance and the correct amount.
- Performing, checking and reporting biological tests according to standard procedures.
- Mastering various biological test techniques: ELISA, titrations, microbiological tests, inactivation controls.
- Entering test results into data processing systems.
- Performing statistical calculations.
- Actively participate in Tier consultation.
- Identifying deviations in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- We recognize in accordance with GMP, GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) and EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) guidelines.
- Participate in improvement initiatives and projects using Lean / Six Sigma tools.
- Get the chance to perform a wide range of different biological QC tests, from (classic) every week tests, microbiological tests to ELISA's and immunofluorescence
- You have a completed (micro)biological Laboratory training at MBO level (level 4).
- You are a real team player and have a healthy sense of responsibility.
- You have a positive approach and think in terms of solutions instead of problems.
- Experience with GMP is an advantage.
- You have good social and communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Experience in Lean Six sigma tools to solve and prevent problems.