Our client is an innovative and multinational giant in the pharma industry with more than 130 years of experience, whose sole focus is to improve the lives of millions all around the world by their high-quality medicines and vaccines.
As a Laboratory Specialist, working in a high-quality lab in Noord-Holland, you will be responsible for analyzing samples, making documentations, reports, and drawing conclusions of results, ensuring the proper quality of the products, building test rigs, preparing and working with lab equipment, according to GMP guidelines and legislation.
Responsibilities- Analyze samples to ensure product quality, make documentations, interpret results.
- Build test rigs, draw conclusions of results.
- Prepare, work with, and maintain lab equipment.
- Improve processes.
- Work according to specified quality methods, GMP guidelines and legislation.
Requirements- Relevant education in pharma, chemistry, biotechnology, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English language skills
- Experience with GMP and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
Are you interested in this role or do you know someone in your network who might be? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.