Our client is one of top biopharmaceutical companies in the Netherlands and worldwide. They focus on saving lives through the development of important medicines and vaccines. In their Haarlem location they mainly engage with the distribution, storage, and packaging of the medication.
As a Laboratory Technician, you will have to support the analytical process by checking equipment, preparing samples, reporting deviations, or building test rigs while following the GMP guidelines and legislation.
- Understand and apply the GMP guidelines
- Create and explain reports in Dutch and English
- Check the calibration and maintanance of the lab equipment
- Analyse samples in line with the quality guidelines
- Prepare the execution of analyses
- Experience with high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Working GMP knowledge
- Education in a relevant field (pharma, chemistry, biotechnology, etc.)
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.