Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a Lab Technician you will be mainly responsible for reviewing, updating and setting up documents to ensure compliance.
- Review of documents such as assay run sheets and lab logbooks
- Initiate and support continuous improvement projects
- Setting up and keeping track of KPIs within the release and stability department
- Ensure on time initiation and closure of deviations
- BSc/HBO degree with min. of 2 years of GMP experience
- Experience/Affinity with biological or analytical assays
- Experience with documentation is a plus
- Dutch is considered a plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.