Open Application Lab Technician
My client is a large international pharmaceutical company located in the Randstad Area specialized in Cancer Treatment. With around 2000 employees worldwide they keep expanding and look for motivated people to join their organization where you will contribute to a great cause.
This role is the base of the whole company. You will be working in a lab within a international team. Your main task will be the modification of blood cells where attention to detail is crucial.
- Troubleshoot processing and equipment issues
- Perform all tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical and commercial products in A and B grade area following batch records and standard operating procedures
- Execute GMP runs in close collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Strictly comply with SOPs and cGMP regulations, accurately documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing
- MLO education
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar field
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Fluency in English
Interested? Apply or give me a call via +31206589801