Lab Tech GMP Cleaner – Night Shift
Company: Multination Biotech Company
Location: Amsterdam Area
As a Cleaning Employee you are responsible for carrying out cleaning activities in the cleanrooms (a "clean" work environment where pharmaceutical treatments are applied). Your activities therefore take place under strict quality requirements that the pharmaceutical industry must adhere to (GMP, 'Good Manufacturing Practices' rules).
Our clients is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. The aim is to provide fast, sustainable long-term response and remove the burden of chronic care. They target the cells of the immune system that detect diseases and viruses (chimeric antigen receptor (TCR) and T cell receptor (TCR)) and tries to recognize, kill and strengthen these cells.
As a Cleaning Employee you are part of a new team in which people work together and are respected. You contribute to saving lives every day by keeping the labs as clean as possible and thus complying with the GMP requirements. You report to the Manufacturing Team Leader. The Cleaning Employee follows all procedures. He / she ensures that aseptic (sterile) and hygienic conditions are maintained and that the accompanying documentation is accurately completed. You play an important role in guaranteeing the hygienic conditions of the cleanrooms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform sanitary cleaning operations in a sterile environment in accordance with strict procedures and as prescribed by the supervisor
• Stocking sterile and non-sterile protective garments for multiple locker rooms in the correct order
• Ensuring accurate and complete documentation and signing it
• Taking training courses that are required in accordance with organization procedures and policies
• Ensuring an accurate and complete inventory of cleaning products, so that sufficient stock is available
• Providing assistance to other departments, if necessary
• Working in a safe and effective manner in accordance with company regulations
• Performing other tasks when requested.
• Education High school diploma
• Knowledge / experience Required
• Following the cleanroom protocols (working according to the strict rules, regulations and procedures)
• Prepare to work in a sterile environment where biological and hazardous waste is processed and disposed of on a daily basis
• Able to work in a team-oriented environment
• Able to read documents (prepared in English), such as standard operating procedures, operating manuals, and company and safety policies
• Prepare to work at night and work overtime if necessary
• Possesses a strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable in a fast-changing organization
• Cleaning experience in a cleanroom / cGMP environment is a plus.
• Able to work with minimal control
• Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances
• Customer-oriented, result-oriented and performance-oriented
• Physically able, and willing to wear protective clothing and equipment, such as goggles, face shield and protective gloves
• Willing to work night shifts and weekends
• Living in the vicinity of Hoofddorp or in possession of your own transport because working hours make it difficult to travel by public transport
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply to this position.
If you have additional questions or remarks concerning this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact me.
Stijn van der Kleij
+31 20 658 98 00