Lab specialist (Cell therapy)
This company is focusing on finding a cure for cancer. They are leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. This is an international organization in the pharmaceutical industry.
You will part of a small team and ensure compliance with GMP and other regulations. You will support your colleagues in quality and process development.
- Manage CAPA's and deviations
- Participate in team meetings
- Assist during change controls
- Active participation in advanced problem solving and root cause analysis, troubleshooting
- Participate actively during changes
- At least a BSc. degree in Life Sciences
- Excellent communicating skills in English
- 1-2 years relevant experience in GMP or in a clean room
- International orientated
- Willing to work in (night) shifts
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.