Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases
You will be mainly responsible for designing and executing experiments for the development and validation of immunological assays
- Development and validation of immunological assays
- Long-term life cycle management of existing methods
- Performing experiments based on relevant literature
- Typical assays to determine the immunogenicity of vaccines are the antibody ELISA, T cell ELISpot, Intracellular Cytokine Staining, and virus neutralization assays.
- At least 2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech company is a must (GMP / GCLP / GCP)
- Extensive, hands-on experience in the development to validation of serology or cell-based assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, ELISPOT, Flow Cytometry or similar) according to regulatory standards such as ICH is a must.
- Biostatistics knowledge - SPSS or JMP are advantages
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.