Laboratory and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Equipment Specialist
Under minimal supervision, this position’s main accountabilities are focused on the front line of receiving and handling Laboratory and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Equipment of the Technical Department while closely collaborating with Procurement department, Commissioning and Qualification team, Maintenance and Calibration department and Warehouse.
As Laboratory and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Equipment Specialist, you’ll be joining a newly formed project team, in which employees of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity. You’ll be reporting to the Project Manager.
You’ll be part of the Expansion Project team for the new manufacturing site. In this role you will be part of the technical team, responsible for supporting maintaining contact with the equipment suppliers, warehouse team regarding the receiving of the laboratory and manufacturing equipment, maintaining asset management system(s), informing the Commissioning and Qualification team and escalating to the project manager incase of issue occurrence.
Maintaining asset management system(s), informing the Commissioning and Qualification team and escalating to the project manager in case of issue occurrence.
• Provide support to enable maintaining contact with the equipment suppliers, warehouse team regarding the receiving of the laboratory and manufacturing equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining asset management file and asset management system
• Conduct clear communication with different stakeholders including project team members and internal client
• Conduct clear communication and actively informing the Commissioning and Qualification team
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by Project Management
• BSc in a Technical field.
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a GMP environment
• Fluent in English and preferably good understanding of the Dutch language
• Broad technical knowledge of cGMP compliance
• Knowledge of Technical installations, laboratory and pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment
• Proficiency in Quality systems
• Utilizes technical writing strategies to ensure content is clear and concise
• Preferably worked in a technical department before such as Facility, Maintenance, Engineering warehouse and or procurement
• Comfortable in a fast-paced expanding company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
• Possesses good communication skills
• Ability to function efficiently and independently in a changing environment
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.