About the company:
Our client is one of the leading companies in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumors. In what they believe has the potential to change the way cancer is treated.
About the Role:
They are looking for a highly motivated individual who can work with vendor’s tech support teams to resolve application errors and perform SOPs related application administrative tasks on local QC Lab / MFG application servers as needed and assist with physical and technical set up of new laboratory equipment in the cleanroom (GMP area) and non GMP area
- Consults with BPO/System Manager on SOPs related to administration and installation of QC Lab / MFG applications
- Perform application administrative tasks on local QC Lab / MFG application servers as needed
- Work with server/networking team to build/configure application servers for use with the QC Lab / MFG application systems
???????- Triage of SPARC incident determining if QC Lab / MFG IT Support as required (Laptops, peripherals, printers, scanners etc…)
- Work with Manufacturing / QC Lab Tech Ops to complete any Change Controls
- Installs Lab / MFG applications utilizing SOPs / Work Instructions provided by Manufacturing (OAT), QC Lab Tech Ops Team or Vendor
- Assist with physical and technical set up of new laboratory equipment/instrument in the cleanroom (GMP area) and non GMP area
- Performs lab / manufacturing application administrative tasks utilizing SOPs / Work Instructions provided by Manufacturing (OAT), QC Lab Tech Ops Team or Vendor
- Work with QC and MFG Audit Team to pull Audit Trails for instruments
- Work with system owners to verify and upload correct templates for instruments
- Install and configure applications on validated systems (Secure Desktop, Transparent Screen Lock)
- Install, configure and commission supported peripherals (Zebra Printers, Scanners, USB drives etc..)
- Register Printers with EBS/KLIMS
- Collaborate with System Manager to enrol new computerized system in the Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) for raw data collection
- SDMS error notification handling.
Interested? Do not hesitate to click that Apply button for more information.